Chloe was the winner of the 2013 Melbourne Cup Fashions on the Field at Flemington.
The material for her dress was designed by an Aboriginal woman from Daly River in the Northern Territory, and her outfit was locally designed. Chloe's matching fascinator was created by Melissa Cabot at Monsoon Millinery.
How do you like to keep fit? And what does your daily exercise routine involve?
As an ex-sprint swimmer I always prefer high intensity workouts. 4-5 days a week I will do sprint circuit training with a light warm down of walking or cycling. Other days I will do gym classes like pump or boxing. I do Pilates classes intermittently whenever I can. I love to walk-sprint-walk the coastal walks like Bondi to Coogee on the weekends too!
Favourite health snack?
Any type of raw nuts and fruit. Born in bred in Darwin I'm particularly fond of mangoes which I like to grill in a BBQ and serve with frozen yoghurt!!! Every two or three days I will make a batch of avocado/cocao mousse which is great to have on standby for sweet cravings. My tried and tested recipie is 1avo: 2 large tablespoons of sunfoods super foods cocao powder and a pinch stevia mixed with a stick blender! I'm particularly passionate about food and fitness and have an Instagram @freshmanfive dedicated to it
Share with us your favourite recipe..
I love turning typically "unhealthy" foods healthy by substituting ingredients. One I'm most proud of is my Sunday pancake batter which is just 2 eggs:1banana combined in a blender! I grease my pan in coconut oil for extra flavour :) So easy and so good for you.
Last year you won the National MYER Fashions on the Field competition on Oaks Day at the Melbourne Cup Carnival..What tips do you have for people entering fashion on the fields this year?
Confidence is key when dressing for the races. Choose colours and styles conducive to your age and body shape, remembering that the races is an event internationally recognised for etiquette and class. Keep this in mind when choosing design features such as hem length.
As a judge I'll be looking for someone who has a complete look. From grooming and deportment, to embracing current trends in accessories, headwear and clothing. Above all have fun and trust the decisions you make!
Top 5 designers..
1. I'm a sucker for Valentino shoes. I love their timeless design and comfort factor! My Blush Valentino Rockstuds are probably one of my most treasured pairs of shoes :)
2. Lulu lemon... So comfortable to train in and a Sunday brunch/what the heck am I going to wear staple.
3. Josh Goot: he's an all round trend setter in the industry. His pieces strike a perfect balance between practicality, fashion and art and are my go to wardrobe selection for any occasion.
4. Rachel Gilbert is my go to for black tie and cocktail events when I want to look and feel like a princess (which let's face it, is always!) Her intricate beading and colour pallete is mesmerising.
5. Missoni Bathers (very specific) a must swimwear investment!! Effortlessly chic and timeless.. Plus, what better way to count down to summer than to be paying off your amazing summer bikini!