Wednesday, April 29, 2015

LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
Country Road featuring Anneliese Seubert

Our timeless beauty, anneliese seubert with her daughters camille & avery, in country road's mother's day CAMPAIGN

 
ON THE VALUES SHE HOPES TO INSTILL IN HER CHILDREN
"I hope my daughters grow up to be strong, interesting women. I want to give them enough freedom that they become their own people, confident within themselves and, ultimately, happy girls."
ON CHILDREN AND CREATIVITY
"Creativity is really important to me. I think it’s important to nurture it in children, whether that’s by visiting the gallery or drawing at home. I think the more experience you can give your kids when they’re young, the more it will benefit them in the future."
ON HER PERSONAL STYLE
"My life as a model was completely different to my life now as a mum – these days, my style is built around finding those wonderful basics that go together in similar colours; I think it’s important not to have to study your outfit in the morning, it should just work." 

No comments: