Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bombshell Madi Edwards X C-Heads Magazine

Madi Edwards features on C-Heads Magazine.
Check out the interview below!




What do you love most about your hometown?
I have a place at Fingal head down the coast so Fingal beach would definitely be my favourite place/happy place.
How has the move been so far to Sydney?
The move to Sydney has been really good! I love it here and work has been amazing!
What does love mean to you?
Love to me means putting others happiness before your own.
What is your eating/working out routine?
My eating routine consist of a lot of fruit, veggies, tuna/chicken, nuts, and gluten free products! As for my exercise routine I either walk, run or box!
How did you start modeling?
I started modeling about 1 and a half years ago and it started from friends and family telling me to go see agencies. I went to see Dallys models in Brisbane and they signed me on the spot!

Click HERE to see all the shots!

No comments: